The Microtransat Challenge
Boat Details - Autonomus
- Team Name: Autonomus, founded by 9tek
- Location: Horten/Tønsberg Norway
- Intended Route: East to West
- Boat Name: Autonomus (OE mark III)
- Length: Waterline length 2.941m, Overall length 4.335m
- Weight: 350 kg
- Beam: 0.9m
- Draft: 1m
- Hull type: The hull is a Norwegian hull designed by Ole Eide. It is a modified OE mark III hull designed for competing in the 2.4 mR class.
- Rig Design: The rig is a special developed rig for the boat, with one fixed mainsail mounted over a pivotpoint motorized by a servo.
- Power source: Lithium Ion batteries and Solar panels